Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Favorite Places

 I'm not very well traveled, and as such, can't outright say where my favorite places in the world are. There are many places I would love to go: Mexico City, Japan, Germany. Alas, I am a poor college student and can't afford to travel just yet. I tend to just run around in my little circle in Tulsa. There are a lot of cool places to visit in this city. Below is my favorite museum in Tulsa.


Philbrook Museum

I visited the Philbrook for the first time on my 16th birthday. I asked my Dad if he would take me because they were displaying an Egyptian mummy and various other Egyptian artifacts. My Dad and I dig that stuff. The showing was really cool, but what I loved most was the gardens. In the middle of summer, when everything has bloomed, the gardens really come to life. It's quite beautiful. 

They also have a cat.

 

(Source: Philbrook.com)

 

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to add that in Myth-Folklore, there's an Egypt unit coming up soon, in Weeks 5/6.
    I left a separate no on the Indian Epics post also. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's very exciting - I love ancient Egypt mythology!

      Delete