Monday, March 22, 2021

Week 9 Growth Mindset: CATS

 

Source

I think this cat is so cute. It reminds me of my little white cat, Shadow. I know that's a weird name for a white cat, but she follows me around like me shadow. Hence, the name.

I also liked this caption "find joy in learning." I love to learn, and I think most people do too! I just really hate working lol. I need to incorporate my joy for learning into doing assignments.


Source

Just like the first cat, I liked this one because it looks like my cat Turk. Big, fluffy tabby cat. 

I also really like this caption. I've been trying to be more mindful to get my work done, but I've also just been so tired all the time. Energy is a major component of this trio working together, and it's difficult to do anything with low energy.

Source

I don't have a third cat, but I like this one because he's so determine. Also, his body language is hilarious. I like this caption as well, because I have committed to many goals, and also abandoned them. The few goals I have stuck with, I've committed my entire life to achieving and I'm glad to say I'm nearly there.

No comments:

Post a Comment